Post Abortion Healing, Confidential Phone Line:
(508)- 617- 3230
What are the services provided by Project Rachel?
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation: At the core of Project Rachel is the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession/Penance), a place where we have the amazing opportunity to encounter God’s endless and loving Mercy, which is the ultimate source of all healing. If you desire, you will be able to meet with one of our specially selected priests who will welcome and counsel you in a prayerful environment with an atmosphere of respect, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
- Counseling Referrals: If you would like a referral for further support by one of our approved Project Rachel counselors, you can do so by reaching out to 508-617-3230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Project Rachel website
- Hay esperanza después de un aborto
- Abortion Changes You
- “Reclaiming Fatherhood”
- The Elliot Institute
- The Bethesda Healing Ministry
- Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats
- A Special Word to Women Who Have Had an Abortion by Dr. E. Joanne Angelo
- After an Abortion by Sr. Paula Vandegaer, LCSW
- Encountering Mercy: An Advent Editorial
- Healing within Marriage from Abortion
- How to Talk to a Friend Who Has Had an Abortion
- Male Grief and Trauma Following Abortion
For More Content on Pro-Life Issues Visit familyrespectlife.org