I Am Here
You are never alone. In your brokenness, sorrows and frustrations, Jesus wants to say to you, “I am here”.
In the Eucharist, Jesus comes to you so he can strengthen you. He comes to you so that you can be transformed into him, filled with his own life and make him present in the world.
This Easter, experience Jesus’ Real Presence.
Click below to learn about the I AM HERE Campaign
I AM HERE is a campaign by the Archdiocese of Detroit and Hallow App in support of the National Eucharistic Revival.
The Diocese of Fall River is an I AM HERE partner.
Read stories of people like you who have been changed by the power of the Eucharist
- Download the Hallow App for free
- Listen to the first I AM HERE meditation: I am God: Start Here on Your Journey for Adoration
- Find Eucharistic Adoration near you
- Visit the Blessed Sacrament and choose one of the I AM HERE meditations to help you pray
- Consider spending time with Jesus by making Eucharistic Adoration a regular part of your life
Access additional resources and opportunities below to help parishes and families delve deeper into Easter and the Eucharist.
Click below to access guides, media and resources for parish use.
Click below to access resources to help your kids and family spend time before Jesus in the Eucharist.
Share your Story
We invite you to submit your story of encountering Jesus in the Eucharist using this form. Your story can inspire others to find in Jesus what they are looking for. Select “Diocese of Fall River” when submitting.